Skip to content
What is Overlanding?
- Overlanding is a form of self-reliant adventure travel, typically done in a 4x4 vehicle.
- It involves traveling to remote and often rugged destinations, often for extended periods of time.
- The goal of overlanding is to explore and experience a region or country in a more immersive way than traditional forms of tourism.
- Overlanding requires a high level of planning and preparation, as well as a willingness to be self-sufficient and adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Many overlanders choose to equip their vehicles with camping and other outdoor gear, allowing them to be self-sufficient in terms of accommodation and food.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.